PART-TIME TEAM MEMBER
BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Our mission is to ensure our customers have the best experience by providing a consistent product, a sanitary environment and exceptional customer service.
We achieve this by establishing a positive work culture that provides a sense of ownership and pride to all members of our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PART-TIME TEAM MEMBER
- Prepare beverages, food products and handle money
- Provide impeccable service with a friendly and hospitable approach
- Maintain a clean and orderly store
- Work as a team to complete assigned tasks
- Support the management team in the completion of various tasks
REQUIRED SKILLS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain a calm demeanor
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Problem solving approach when faced with challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and quickly
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to lift objects up to 20 kg
- Fluency in French (English is considered an asset)
- Experience in the food service industry considered an asset
AVAILABILITY REQUIRED TO FILL THE POSITION
- Candidates must be available 25 hours per week with a minimum of 4 days availability and also available on statutory holidays (permanent position).
SALARIES AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary determined according to the candidate's experience
- Substantial discount on our products
- Free coffee and donuts during your breaks
- Potential for advancement within our company