District Sales Manager in Training
JOB OBJECTIVE: Ensure stores within the district operate efficiently.
District Managers reports directly to the Sales Director and works with the Store Managers in the district. He/she works closely with the Sales Director to identify opportunities and create action plans within the district.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Recruit, training and overall development of staff to prepare for future growth opportunities.
· Build solid relationships with Managers within the district to create a solid foundation.
· Motivate the team in order to maintain our vision
· District Manager for one year with another fashion retail company or one year as a successful Manager
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent communication skills
· Strategic problem solver
· Able to gain the respect of peers
· Solid recruiting and training skills
· Great sense of fashion
· Recruits quality people to fill current and future opportunities
· Implements company training programs
· Works with the Sales Director to create action plans with stores in the district to maintain excellence in the following area: Customer service, Visual presentation, Operations and Human Resources
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm