The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
The Store Manager provides ongoing leadership, thereby ensuring that the store achieves and/or surpasses its financial goals while controlling budgets, inventory, shrink, expenses and wage costs. He/She inspires, coaches, motivates, develops and evaluates the team in order to achieve maximum performance and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Store Manager leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills. He/She ensures that the store operates in compliance with Brand and Visual presentation standards, as well as all Company policies and procedures. He/She works closely with the District Sales Supervisor and provides feedback to help in decision making and driving business results.
Qualifications and competencies:
- 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 2 years of management experience;
- High school diploma post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset;
- Highly goal-oriented;
- Dynamic and driven;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up;
- Strong emotional control;
- Team player;
- Coaching and monitoring ability;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Pro-active and innovative;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
We are committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- National Patriots Day - May 23, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Quebec's National Holiday - June 24, 2022 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 5, 2022 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm