Laura Canada was founded in 1930 and is the creator, owner and operator of two iconic brands Melanie Lyne and Laura, which includes Laura Petites and Laura Plus which are showcased to a loyal group of customers, in over 140 locations across Canada and online. This is a time of significant change in retail, and we are looking for new team members to help us thrive.
Motivates, coaches and develops a winning team of Sales Associates that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. Has strong fashion and floor awareness and is knowledgeable about our product.
Coaching and Development
· Observes and coaches team members' behaviors to maintain high standards of customer service and product knowledge.
· Develops and trains team members on exemplary customer service as per Company standards.
· Trains team members on new arrivals, product knowledge, and current fashion trends.
· Acts as a role model in catering to the customers' unique needs and meets management contribution standards.
· Conducts SPA weekly.
· Acts as a role model by promoting the website, store CRM, any loyalty program, marketing initiatives in place and direct ship.
· Fosters a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment.
· Demonstrates excellent floor leadership and has exceptional control of sales floor (customer service standards, fitting rooms, zone coverage, cash desk area) and monitors segment accountability results.
· Continually monitors traffic trends and reacts in a timely manner.
· Effectively builds and maintains a personal clientele by using Laura Canada's tools and ensures all Sales Associates do the same.
· Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by coaching and sharing knowledge on current fashion trends, product, and the customers' unique needs.
· Contributes to achieve all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada:
· Closing ratio
· Dollars per transaction
· Units per transaction
· Participates in recruiting top talent utilizing all Company recruitment tools.
· Maintains a performing team through excellent assessment skills, ongoing coaching and evaluation of performance of Sales Associates.
· Identifies and resolves team members' issues and deals with underperforming team members in a timely manner utilizing the Company's resources and completing related documentation (PCP, SOD, NC, etc.).
· Delegates appropriate responsibilities to Sales Associates.
· Is responsible for the successful integration of all new Sales Associates through a thorough orientation, feedback and 3-month reviews.
· Understands Sales Associates' career ambitions and partners with Management to develop required skills.
· Adheres to and ensures that all team members are aware of, understand and comply with all new and existing Company policies and procedures (e.g. Dress Code, Loss Prevention, Health & Safety and Human Resources).
· Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager
· 2 to 3 years of management experience
· Contagious passion for fashion and customer service
· Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
· Proficient in delegation and follow-ups
· Ability to create a positive work environment where team members are motivated to learn and grow
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrates initiative on an on-going basis
· Embraces Company initiatives and acts as a change agent to ensure directives are met
· Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm