Seasonal Tea Guide
Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Sales Associate who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a proudly Canadian company founded in 2008. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Our customers are always smiling; you're teaching them all sorts of cool tea facts and helping them pick their favourite blend, making jokes and having fun. And you'll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Is this not the best job ever? Don't say we didn't warn you!
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Seasonal Tea Guide for our store!
In fact, our Seasonal Sales Associates are called Seasonal Tea Guides!
As a Seasonal Tea Guide, you'll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service by following the DAVIDsTEA Experienceour customers are #1! You'll also be expected to positively and effectively contribute to a teamwork environment.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
· Provide the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience and deliver exceptional customer service
· Educate customers about the wonderful world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, gift sets, accessories and more
· Understand the retail business and be able to go the extra mile to drive sales
· Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals
· Contribute to a passionate and fun team of tea lovers
· Perform store operational duties; maintain store cleanliness and standards
· Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans
· Stay up to date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
· Relay all promotions, events and applicable company communications to customers
· Adhere to the Food Safe principles and internal guidelines of beverage preparation and workplace safety guidelines
· Communicate any quality control, maintenance, procedural or operational concerns to reporting Manager
Some ideal qualities you possess:
· 0-2 years of experience in sales in the retail industry
· Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
· An effective communicator
· Attentive to customer needs, questions and feedback
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
· Responsible and trustworthy
· A people person with strong interpersonal skills
· Capability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing and fast-paced work environment
· Open to learning and growing
· Proactive and able to think on your feet
Note: the Seasonal Tea Guide must be available during the whole period of the seasonal contract. (No time off is permitted; you will be required to work trough the holiday period.)
Sound good? Then join us in achieving our purpose of infusing people's lives with joyone cup at a time.
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11 - Nov. 11 2021 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 26, 2021 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2021 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas - Dec. 25, 2021 Closed
- New Years Eve - Dec. 31, 2021 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Jour de l'an - Jan. 1, 2022 Closed