Love your job!
Are you a passionate and inspiring Sales Associate who is looking for career growth?
DAVIDsTEA is a proudly Canadian company founded in 2008. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design, and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas and related products.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Our customers are always smiling; you're teaching them all sorts of cool tea facts and helping them pick their favorite blend, making jokes and having fun. And you'll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Is this not the best job ever? Don't say we didn't warn you!
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Tea Guide for our store!
In fact, our Sales Associates are called Tea Guides!
As a Tea Guide, you'll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service by following the DAVIDsTEA Experienceour customers are #1! You'll also be expected to contribute to a teamwork environment positively and effectively.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
· Provide the outstanding DAVIDsTEA experience and deliver exceptional customer service
· Educate customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products, and accessories
· Contribute to a passionate and fun team of tea lovers
· Understand the retail business and be able to go the extra mile to drive sales
· Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals
· Perform store operational duties; maintain store cleanliness and standards
· Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing, and following merchandising plans
· Stay up to date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
· Relay all promotions, events, and applicable company communications to customers
· Adhere to the Food Safe principles and internal guidelines of beverage preparation and workplace safety guidelines
· Communicate any quality control, maintenance, procedural or operational concerns to reporting Manager
Some ideal qualities you possess:
· 0-3 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
· A friendly and upbeat personality
· A people person with strong interpersonal skills
· A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience
· Attentive to customer needs, questions and feedback
· Capability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing and fast-paced work environment
· Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
· Proactive and able to think on your feet
· Responsible and trustworthy
· Willingness to learn everything about tea
Sound good? Then join us in achieving our purpose of infusing people's lives with joyone cup at a time.
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 10, 2022 10:00am - 6:00pm